I've been recording a few backing tracks for an upcoming MT Jam, and I'm thinking of recording a few dozen in various genres and at various skill levels and putting together a collection, which I'd then make available to download. I've got a few ideas in mind, but as of now I am taking requests. If anyone has any concepts, instrumentations, genres, or progressions they'd like explored, let me know. If you want, you can notate your ideas (power tab and guitar pro are fine) and send them to me.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Some spacey sounding satriani-eque pitch axis might be cool.

I'll think up of some more later.
Quote by Archeo Avis
I've been recording a few backing tracks for an upcoming MT Jam, and I'm thinking of recording a few dozen in various genres and at various skill levels and putting together a collection, which I'd then make available to download. I've got a few ideas in mind, but as of now I am taking requests. If anyone has any concepts, instrumentations, genres, or progressions they'd like explored, let me know. If you want, you can notate your ideas (power tab and guitar pro are fine) and send them to me.

Do a Mahavishnu type of BT, that would be sweet.
shred is gaudy music