So how's the summer treating you?
All my friends have been on holiday, so far things haven't been bad, I got back from Italy and worked for a week.

The thing is that the just like last week, this and next week will be boring. In a week or two, I go to Austria and I'm going to go to a festival (around the same time all my friends return from their trips), but until two weeks from now, I will be bored out of my mind.

Any tips on what to do?(apart from fap)
Are any of you in a boring situation?

PS: I don't like to do stuff on my own.
Last edited by thedefrockednun at Aug 3, 2009,
I don't have any friends.

You'll adjust.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
To ask how the summer's been treating me is to ask how the Pit has been treating me.
EDIT: I answered the wrong question. Things to do, but with friends all of whom are away. Just go out and make new friends? I dunno.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Last edited by cho0onger at Aug 3, 2009,
If you don't liek doing things on your own and there's no one around what are we suppose to suggest

but I don't know surely not everyone is away at the same time, hoew about go get drunk?
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Crizzle
If you don't liek doing things on your own and there's no one around what are we suppose to suggest

but I don't know surely not everyone is away at the same time, hoew about go get drunk?

Don't like doing stuff like going to the movies alone and going for lunch alone...
Read a book. I reccomend slaughterhouse five.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
first get out of the pit
look for some gig near your place, look for some friend you have not seen in a long time or try some experimental fap
Hola.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
After bathing knee deep in horse semen, I drink it. Second place goes to the reg. Monster.

I think you're in the wrong thread dude.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Same here. Last week I took a day for myself and just walked all over the city. Got up early, went and got some breakfast from McDonald's, walked some more....checked some stores right when they opened, got some lunch....walked some more, checked out a few more places, and then started heading back home....checked out some more stores and the like on the way back, and got home just in time for dinner. Went and worked a concert that night and was dead tired.

Sounds boring, but it was quite interesting. I'll probably do it all again this week on a bike.
Quote by funkbass369

+14526046
Not to Slaughterhouse Five as I haven't read it yet, but to reading a book.

If you learn to love reading you'll never be bored again.
I don't want to spend my whole summer reading...

I might have to just go out with some "acquaintances" until my friends get back.
Seriously man, read slaugherhouse five. You can finish it in around 6 or 7 hours and it's great.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by thedefrockednun
yeah and then?

That will atleast pass a day. do you want me to plan every minute of your summer?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I have also had a rather dismal summer. Fortunately, it's almost over, and college starts soon.

Try to look find something positive in everything. That's what a girl told me once...*sigh*
My summer's been alright for the most part. The majority of my time has been spent practicing guitar, reading, listening to music, being on UG and Youtube, and watching tv. I also try to go for bikerides or walks every day to keep myself active. I'm currently visiting my sister in Chicago at the moment and I'm going to be here until Sunday.
Unlike some people in my situation, I'm enjoying summer because I know that next school year (my last year) will be tough.
Quote by thedefrockednun
Unlike some people in my situation, I'm enjoying summer because I know that next school year (my last year) will be tough.

???
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369

+896532
Slaughterhouse 5 kicked ass. I had to read it for AP English this year.
Or Catch-22. That too is a good book.
I'm an extreme supporter of the Second Amendment

It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
Quote by On a Boat
+896532
Slaughterhouse 5 kicked ass. I had to read it for AP English this year.
Or Catch-22. That too is a good book.

I had to read it for advanced 11th grade English. I haven't read catch-22. I might have to go buy it on amazon after I finish my summer reading for school.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by thedefrockednun

your senior year, i presume? only the first couple months should be hectic with all the college applications and what-not, but after that, it's smooth sailing.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
My dealer moved, me and my girlfriend of 2 years broke up, two friends were gone most of the summer and me and the only other friend that's still in town lost our jobs

****!
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by thedefrockednun
All my friends have been on holiday, so far things haven't been bad, I got back from Italy and worked for a week.

The thing is that the just like last week, this and next week will be boring. In a week or two, I go to Austria and I'm going to go to a festival (around the same time all my friends return from their trips), but until two weeks from now, I will be bored out of my mind.

PS: I don't like to do stuff on my own

group fap?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
This year's summer is boring, weather is ****, nobody has time to do something.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by thedefrockednun

You're going to the Frequency festival?
I've done nothing and it doesn't help that it's raining constantly. I'm going to Bloodstock in a couple of weeks though, finally something to look forward to
Quote by thedefrockednun

Play pokemon.

This week is like this for me. I cracked out pokemon yellow. Good times. Go catch em all.
Practice guitar 24/7 by the time you go to Austria you'll be playing like the offspring of Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page on acid.

Also so far this Summer I've pretty much been on my skateboard all day and played guitar all evening then watched South Park all night.
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Last edited by LankeyDwarf at Aug 4, 2009,
I'm loney too

Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate