BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
just found out about this, and i think ill be going to the one in St. George Maine

any of you guys goin any of these
here are the dates

21 Aug 2009 7:00 P
Valentines Upstairs Albany, New York
22 Aug 2009 12:00 P
Echo Tone Music Store Rochester, New York
23 Aug 2009 8:00 P
The Voodoo Lounge Binghampton, New York
24 Aug 2009 8:00 P
Erie Track Side Manor Port Jervis, New York
25 Aug 2009 6:00 P
The Vibe Lounge Rockville Center, New York
26 Aug 2009 9:00 P
Cafe Nine New Haven, Connecticut
28 Aug 2009 8:00 P
Geno’s Rock Club Portland, Maine
29 Aug 2009 8:00 P
Echo Hill St. George, Maine
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
i was just talkin about that with one of my friends who was planning on going to that show and then realised she couldnt
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
The last time I went to see The Queers was a free show at University of New Haven on a Wednesday night or something, and they were running late. So when it was 11pm and they hadn't showed up yet, me and my pal (J. W. T., "Doolittle"), booked, on account of we had school the next morning. That was quite a let down.
Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ

They're coming to BINGHAMTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to think I proly wouldn't have known if not for some kid from Boston

(also there is no "p" in my town name. It is a very common error.)

18+ venue which is kind of a bummer but most of my friends who'd want to go qualify.

I haven't seen a concert in almost 3 years.
Last edited by Iluvpowerchords at Aug 3, 2009,
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
how ****ty would you have felt if you found out like the day after what you had missed

Quote by GannonBracewell

Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ
I missed two Ergs shows in a similar manner.

One of which was a free show played at the university.

There was a big banner in the union. A building I never visit because I am a local student and a hermit of Raskolnikovian proportions.

I saw the banner the day AFTER the show.

It is my biggest punk regret.
Last edited by Iluvpowerchords at Aug 3, 2009,
I_Pwn
is gonna find you
2,803 IQ
Meh, none of these shows are really that close to me, besides the Geno's show which I'm guessing is 21+. Not really too mad, if you've seen one Queers set you've seen them all.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I_Pwn
is gonna find you
2,803 IQ
Quote by RizzoWashburn
^But damn, it was a great set.

If you're referring to that one at the Brickhouse, that wasn't nearly as good as the other time I saw them. They actually played at the Music Hall in Portsmouth, which is like a big opera house type thing. There were like 10 people there. It was at the height of my Queers loving, and boy was it awesome.
brnh.bandcamp.com
hardrock1315
Thought @ Work
3,512 IQ
Wow, the Vibe lounge is right near my house. I might go to that.
whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
They're playing in Rome and the only reason I'm going is to see KILLTIME. THE QUEERS are way boring live. Joe is almost 50 and plays "Little Punk Rock Girls" and in AA and still plays "I Only Drink Bud"... lame as ****.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Rancid Ivy
connard de canard
1,355 IQ
DAMN YOU QUEERS!!! Not coming to Canada....Quebec is in the north east too -_- lol
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
i believe the one in portland is 21+ but the one in st. george is all ages

Quote by GannonBracewell

I_Pwn
is gonna find you
2,803 IQ
Quote by RizzoWashburn
I was pretty excited about it then mostly just because I had tried to go see them at least five times before but to no avail. Without anything else to compare it to I thought it was pretty darn good.

I think I was mostly bummed because the set was a lot of Wimpy songs. I like the later poppier Queers ten times as much.
brnh.bandcamp.com