So a few weeks ago I made a trip down to Tokyo for an expo. On scene was a full scale replica of the original RX-78-2 Gundam. You can click here and view the album (password is eziekiel). I didnt bother posting any here cause theyre fairly large images. Figured I'd share with other anime enthusiasts, enjoy!
Last edited by jettzypher at Aug 3, 2009,
Ha ha. Fail. The password doesn't work no matter how many times I try.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Aug 3, 2009,
Dgaf.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Waste of money?
Quote by Shinobi1791

Damn you Sludge Metal community! We want Trent Reznor back.
Ahh yes I remember seeing this...talk about old news
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Ha ha. Fail. The password doesn't work no matter how many times I try
you probably typed it wrong, its not the traditional way to spell ezekiel...

What a cOLD topic.
definitely not OLD, that was taken only a couple weeks ago (thought i mentioned that already).

Ahh yes I remember seeing this...talk about old news
when was the last time you heard about it then? i wouldnt consider this as being old since it was just revealed to the public last month for the first time.
Sorry but it's the 30th Anniversary this year.

Anyway, I really love that statue, and wish I could visit Japan. It'd be like my Mecca. If you can't tell from my screenname, I really, really love Gundam, so this would be like the pinnacle of my life. Oh well... I just hope they move the statue somewhere, as opposed to letting it disappear and fade into the annals of history.
that was a typo on my behalf...30 is correct.

Code Geass is so much better anyway
And we are supposed to not make fun of you..... WHY, exactly?
if youre not gonna contribute, dont waste space by posting.
yeah, epyon is pretty badass...the next perfect grade model they do should be of him.
Epyon used to be my favorite, but I've since grown out of it. Some of my favorites now include Char's Zaku II, the Gundam Mk. II, Unicorn Gundam, Sword Impulse Gundam, and Exia.
im a huge fan of seed/destiny and 00, so my favs are the strike gundam and the twin drive 00. epyon is def among my top 5 though.

ive amassed a collection of perfect grade models over the years too: wing gundam, z gundam, strike gundam with the aile striker add-on, and most recently the astray gundam red frame. waiting to see what the next release is gonna be.
Quote by jettzypher
you probably typed it wrong, its not the traditional way to spell ezekiel...

definitely not OLD, that was taken only a couple weeks ago (thought i mentioned that already).

when was the last time you heard about it then? i wouldnt consider this as being old since it was just revealed to the public last month for the first time.

I heard about it the day of gundams 50th...so it's old news to me
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Epic pics..I think it would be plausible to make real Gundams, minus the swords.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.