http://www.zzounds.com/item--TASCDBT2

Can you hear the bass really well over the other instruments, because i no matter what speakers i have on, i CANNOT hear the bass lines in a song. And no matter how much i adjust the EQ i still cant hear it.
Quote by Xiaoxi

I am so gonna do that to my friend tomorrow. I'ma grab his wiener all day.
^This

Quote by wiggyisgreat

To be honest I'd have sex with my sister so meh.
FAIL!
Last edited by MCRpunk999 at Aug 3, 2009,
I have never tried one, but if you think it worth paying return shipping you could always try it and return it if it does not work. Isolating the bass is not easy. Try cutting the lows a tinny bit, boost the lowmids, flat high mid and cut high almost all the way. Depends on what your running the music through, but its gets the bass lines out on most of the stuff I listen to on my monitors.
I don't really see any point in these if you have access to a computer.

You don't even need any special software - the more recent versions of Windows Media Player have speed control which you can use to slow down songs, and a graphic EQ to boost the bass frequencies
That's all the Tascam is essentially doing, so I don't know how it will help.
Quote by kyle62
I don't really see any point in these if you have access to a computer.

You don't even need any special software - the more recent versions of Windows Media Player have speed control which you can use to slow down songs, and a graphic EQ to boost the bass frequencies
That's all the Tascam is essentially doing, so I don't know how it will help.

well said
ok ill try that, thanks for the help
Quote by Xiaoxi

I am so gonna do that to my friend tomorrow. I'ma grab his wiener all day.
^This

Quote by wiggyisgreat

To be honest I'd have sex with my sister so meh.
FAIL!
I was at Best Buy the other day and saw these SkullCandy headphones, and much to my girlfriend's dismay (she works in a store that sells headphones and knows SC headphones suck the most) I tried them out. There's a little bass boost thing that makes the basslines magically pop out at you. I thought they had rigged the demo clips, but then some popular songs came through and it was mind blowing. I don't remember the name, but they should be easy to find.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite