looks good to me. could just be cheaper because it's "like new" and not technically brand new (just because it's been unboxed). i don't know how much they go for new, but that price seems about right for "like new" condition
100% feedback it's trusty
Gear
Ibanez GSA60
Jackson DXMGT
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Ibanez S470 DXQM
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000
Crate Halfstack and Crate 50W Tube Head
Boss MT-2, CH-1, CS-3, NS-2, & Cry Baby
Crate XT65R
looks nice....I came across a seller from China off ioffer.com that sells Gibson,ESP,etc copies for $300...fakes of course
lol i think its some sort of foam covering for the pickup selector
by the way, this guitar is from china
are there any questions i could ask the seller to make sure?
Last edited by aznguitarg0d at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by Frusciante2323
what the heck is that white thing

a lot of guitars come with styrofoam over the 3 way switch to keep it protected during shipping. definitely a good sign that it still has that with it. it's very new

Quote by aznguitarg0d
lol i think its some sort of foam covering for the pickup selector
are there any questions i could ask the seller to make sure?

i always like to ask if it's alright that i bid on the item. i'll say something like "i'm interested in your guitar, but i don't have a ton of feedback so i wanted to know if it was alright if i bid." simple, not suspicious sounding, and if you get a good response with few spelling errors (for some reason people who sell fake guitars can never spell a thing) and if they're polite i think it's a done deal. i've never ordered from somebody who had a rude response. ebay sellers are a pretty trustworthy group if you know what to say and shop wisely
Last edited by LifeIsABullet16 at Aug 3, 2009,
The white thing looks like it was done on MS paint... Maybe hes blocking out a broken toggle.
Quote by nickdohle
The white thing looks like it was done on MS paint... Maybe hes blocking out a broken toggle.

You can see the reflection of the white thing on the guitar, which would be really hard to do on paint.
Quote by aznguitarg0d
lol im really pondering over this...i mean, this guitar's from CHINA

You realize all epiphones are made in China, correct?
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by nickdohle

If you look at the next picture, you can see its fine. The styrofoam is just for safety precautions.
Woah. Why such a lack of /sg/?
Quote by one vision
Salads are good.
lol yeah, but i also heard that you can't buy guitars straight from factories
also, you know how this guitar has a "make offer" button? this guy sold his last two epi lp customs for 350 bucks
The binding doesn't look right on the body to me. I feel like it's supposed to be much thicker and more noticable.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray