So ive searched and found out how to change the pickups on a normal les paul, however, I have the epi les paul ultra II, and the pots are for different things there are two volume knobs, one tone knob that functions for both and another knob for nanomag pickup volume, so now i want to change the pickups in my les paul and am not entirely sure how to do it.... any suggestions?
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
from what u explain, it should be exactly the same as a regular les paul, except both humbuckers go to the same tone knob, as opposed to having their own in a regular les paul.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
thats what i was thinking.... could i just take the damn thing out? it doesnt really do anything i just like it cuz its a chambered lespaul with a body cutaway and its the only epi like that its kinda a hassle.
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
u mean rip out the piazzo pickup? im not sure cause im not sure where it actually is. but you could rip out all the wires and pot from it and just put in 2 volume and 2 tone pots for the humbuckers.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
well its right below the last fret almost like another fret.... so i wouldnt rip it out but i think i could just do that and might actually cuz its pretty annoying.
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ