I'm saving for new everything pretty much, so what order should I buy stuff? I'm saving for:

B-52 AT-100 (Guitar Amp Head) - Usually less than $300
LTD FX-260 - $420
ESP B5E (5 string bass) - $530
A cab - About $500
A bass amp head - About $700
2x Explorer guitar kits (One as an EET FUK copy, another as my own custom) - Together about $350
Fender Telecaster - $500

So, what order would be best to do?
Do you play bass more than guitar? Just wondering since you seem to be willing to spend a lot more for your bass head than guitar head...

I would say get the head and cab first then I don't know...
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by ChrisBW
Do you play bass more than guitar? Just wondering since you seem to be willing to spend a lot more for your bass head than guitar head...

I would say get the head and cab first then I don't know...

Well, I play bass in my band, so I'm gonna need a good amp for bass amp for that. And the only amp I've found that I love is a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier, and that isn't going to happen any time soon, so that's why I'd get that amp first.
That really depends on what you already have and the tones you're trying to get that you can't get out of your current gear.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Why not, instead of buying all these guitars, just buy one guitar and spend the rest on the Mesa that you want?

Think of it this way, you don't buy the kits and buy either just the Telecaster or just the LTD and take the money you're putting towards the B-52, right there is $1070-$1150 that you can put towards a Mesa. It is not hard at all to find a Mesa Dual Rec solo head used for that amount. Or even a single rectifier, unless you really think you're actually going to use the tube rectification.
Last edited by al112987 at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by al112987
Why not, instead of buying all these guitars, just buy one guitar and spend the rest on the Mesa that you want?

Think of it this way, you don't buy the kits and buy either just the Telecaster or just the LTD and take the money you're putting towards the B-52, right there is $1070-$1150 that you can put towards a Mesa. It is not hard at all to find a Mesa Dual Rec solo head used for that amount.

Makes sense. I'll get the LTD first, then the Mesa, then the other guitars (since I've got the Strat and the LTD has coil tap).

Edit:

Quote by al112987
Or even a single rectifier, unless you really think you're actually going to use the tube rectification.

Wait, they have a single rectifier? I've never heard anything about that. What's so different about that and the dual rectifier? I heard clips of the Dual and Triple, and liked the Dual a lot better.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Aug 3, 2009,
Where exactly are you planning on getting these Explorer kits? I've been looking for one.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
K Thanks.
Gibson SG Standard