Rant/

So basically, I just broke up with my girlfriend and told all of my friends to go **** themselves and I'm completely alone now. I need to find some friends that are true to themselves and those around them. Seems like everyone these days are twofaced and only look out for themselves. Is it even possible to have real friends these days? Seems like most of us just turn to forums and chatrooms and places like myspace. Spending all day online talking to people we're never really around and barely really know. Am I to assume that this is all society has to offer and stay alone, or are there still some real people out there? Finding musicians in this area is impossible, everyone is more about smoking/using than they are about actually doing something with themselves. This is seriously making me give more thought into going to the military, atleast there I could meet some new people. Right?

/Rant
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
Stop being a crying baby and do something about it phaggot.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by bambamm89

So basically, I just broke up with my girlfriend and told all of my friends to go **** themselves

I think this is your problem.
The playground of the world
Ehh, my girlfriend did some really grimey **** that basically proved we shouldn't be together and her sister, my previous best friend. Basically just cosigned the situation and acted like a 2faced bitch
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

I told my friends to go **** themselves, and now they won't hang out with me, they're not true friends
Quote by Eddie4President
I think this is your problem.

he said they were two-faced btw.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
Telling all your friends to **** off will surely leave you alone lol. Nobody's perfect. Nobody. You aren't either. There are no magical "perfect" people. Everybody has flaws. If I were you I'd go right back to your friends and apologize ASAP and not try to make friends on the internet.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by mattbellamee

If my friend told me to **** myself for no reason, I'd probably have reason to be 'two faced' as well
The playground of the world
Yeah, it seems people care about more how many posts they can get before reading the entire post.
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

So you're trying to get friendship advice from an online forum while condemning the evils of communicating online?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
No one said kill yourself? come on now

Kill yourself

Seriously though, what everyone else has said. Don't tell your friends to **** off, and they won't.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Eh, when friends do certain things. It's time to just cut your losses. Somethings can't be forgiven
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

You know a majority of Americans say they're lonely. I understand why, but no one changes

Sometimes the people you hang out really only show their true colors till later, so you're obviously devastated and questioning whether there was any truth in the friendship. But this **** happens to everyone; you're not a special case.
Last edited by thewho65 at Aug 3, 2009,
Quote by Karvid
So you're trying to get friendship advice from an online forum while condemning the evils of communicating online?

No the main question is, how many of you have real friends that you can trust? Do all of you just stay on UG forums when you're not in school/at work?
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Quote by mattbellamee

Yeah, I wouldn't want to hang out with people with multiple faces. Do they have multiple heads? [/sarcasm]

TS, I know what you're feeling; if it's anything like what I've experienced, give it time. At a point I thought everyone was an ass, but it seems to be turning around. In the meantime, use your time wisely; write music, exercise.
If you hang out with most people too long, you will realize they are two-faced. Hang out with different groups on different days, you will be much happier.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by Karvid

this
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Quote by bambamm89
Rant/
Rants make lousy threads. Blog it, bro.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by bambamm89
No the main question is, how many of you have real friends that you can trust? Do all of you just stay on UG forums when you're not in school/at work?

Oh ok, my bad.

I don't have a lot of friends here, but I honestly don't feel all that bad about it; I enjoy being alone a lot. Sometimes I do wish I had more people to hang out with, but most of the time I'm completely fine by myself. That's not to say that there's anything wrong with being with a lot of people, I simply prefer activities that require fewer people.

But, to be honest, I am a little paranoid and cynical about people. I don't trust a lot of them, and too many of my friends have screwed me over time and time again, so I've gotten used to (and started enjoying) having fewer people to worry over.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by bambamm89
So basically, I just broke up with my girlfriend and told all of my friends to go **** themselves and I'm completely alone now.

this is your problem, all you said about society really doesnt affect you directly now

look for new friends, play guitar, i dont know. you know better than me what you can do
hang out and have fun
Hola.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
If you're going to be such a pussy then go tell your friends to unfuck themselves.

I'm being a pussy because I make a statement. You sir are obviously one who has no life at all. Why bother replying if you only have complete bull**** to say. Eh I won't waste my time arguing with you. I just did this with a bunch of other idiots.
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.