did anyone else see it? I saw it not being a fan of judd apatow or seth rogen but i liked this movie. Seth Rogen converted me. I used to hate him.

but it was surprisingly good.

Jonah hill was hilarious in it.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
It was a drama flick with a few jokes in it.

/thread
has a terrible signature.
I actually didn't like it so much. It was very long-winded and should have focused on less story lines.

Also, Adam Sandler just doesn't have it anymore.
What a piece of crap that movie is...
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
I think Adam Sandler should switch over to more serious roles, kind of like how Bill Murray did. Sandler was great in "Reign Over Me" but his recent comedic forays have been less than stellar.

(I haven't actually seen "Funny People")
kill all humans
I expect it to be more of the same old sh1t from "actors" such as jonah hill.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I expect it to be more of the same old sh1t from "actors" such as jonah hill.

Jonah Hill is brilliant,
I assume you dont know a whole lot about acting besides acting like you know a lot about acting
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
I think it's the best acting I've seen from Adam Sandler. It was a pretty good movie. a little long though.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
i thought it was funny at times. but yea, adam sandler is startin to lose it. towards the ending it got too emotional. adam sandler movies and seth rogen movies should stay comedic. it wasnt as bad as click though...that just sucked. halfway through it turned into a gay drama. funny people did that about 3/4 the way through, just not as severely. adam sandler has done more then his share of comedies though. billy madison being my all time favorite
Save Gibson

^Do it, if you want Gibson to stop with the poor QC and terrible new guitars...
just got back from seeing it, actually.

not knowing anything about the movie beforehand, i was expecting it to be a comedy but it was more of a long-winded drama. it was alright. I liked it and it had great cameos, but it was too long.

I don't support pedophile actors. Look at that beard. Look at it.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
i saw it and thought it was a pretty good movie. it had some good jokes and i liked the story. i agree with the person who said that adam sandler should do more dramatic roles
Quote by Davus

I don't support pedophile actors. Look at that beard. Look at it.

wtf that's not seth rogen
haha pine apple express ftw!!
Quote by metalheadblues
wtf that's not seth rogen
haha pine apple express ftw!!

i'm quoting my self
guess your taking about superbad
Quote by metalheadblues
i'm quoting my self
For some reason I read your name as metalheadpubes.
kill all humans
Quote by metalheadblues
i'm quoting my self

that actors jonah hill and hes in the movie funny peope which is what the thread is about. my god.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I think Adam Sandler should switch over to more serious roles, kind of like how Bill Murray did. Sandler was great in "Reign Over Me" but his recent comedic forays have been less than stellar.

(I haven't actually seen "Funny People")

bill murray still does funny movies, but they usually have darker undertones to them. i can't see sandler doing a serious role since i have seen him in movies like happy gilmore and billy madison.
Sent from my iPad.
It's actually not supposed to be downright hilarious I don't think.

I haven't seen it, but I hear there's death and that the las 1/3 sucked compared to the first 2/3.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump