The most noticeable difference is the EMG's and they sound better than those Alinco pickups on the other guitar.
Some of the price is aesthetics, but it's still more than worth it. A friend has the Prophecy Explorer model, and if the Paul is anything like it, it's a great guitar. The EMGs are amazing for metal, 24 frets if you're into that, and it's a Paul. It'll be heavy, but it'll sound amazing provided you're playing through a decent amp.

The Studio... Not so much. The Studios feel cheap to me, but you get what you pay for.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Well from personal experience, the pickups, and neck are alot better on the prophecy. Also, better quality wood but not everyone notices it.
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
Quote by OnMyPhone
thanks alot so far!!

anything/anyone else?

The graphite nut makes a nice little difference too. As well as the strap locks included with the guitar are pretty nice to have.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Theyre kinda in completely different classes. The studio is for beginners to moderates. While id say the Prophecy is more upper moderate and for those insane bad asses that cant afford a real les paul with a bad ass ebony quilt.