I don't really want to start a video game argument. I love Zelda and FF. No reason to comment on a post that doesn't pertain to you.
^ are you serious?
FF7's One-Winged Angel was the first piece actually recorded for a video game (i think)

you cant compare Zelda and FF, theyre two totally different games

its like comparing Donkey Kong Country with F-Zero
Last edited by TheReverend724 at Aug 4, 2009,
Quote by JacobTheMe
Thanks mom, wrong forum.

Zelda is better
anyways.

This
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Just to chime into the debate, I love both LoZ and FF and their respective soundtracks. I pity the fanboys who can't appreciate both.

Now then, TS, I love you.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Quote by necrosis1193
Just to chime into the debate, I love both LoZ and FF and their respective soundtracks. I pity the fanboys who can't appreciate both.

both Nobuo Uematsu and Koji Kondo are amazing composers
The point of this link is to give people the sheet music they need rather than scouring google for days looking for some. But Reverend is correct, comparing the games is like Donkey Kong Country and F-Zero. No aspects to compare..
Quote by necrosis1193

<33
Quote by TheReverend724
^ are you serious?
FF7's One-Winged Angel was the first piece actually recorded for a video game (i think)

you cant compare Zelda and FF, theyre two totally different games

its like comparing Donkey Kong Country with F-Zero

Damn you. I have DK and F Zero right beside me and it's so hard to choose one to play.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Thanks, thats awesome!
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Thanks mom, wrong forum.

Zelda is better anyways.

Man I Love You
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?