Anybody Know why he doesn't use his V anymore? I always Thought that the V was alot cooler than the white les paul, I mean the pauls Nice, But the v Is ****in badass man. OH and plus how many people like buckethead here, I mean, unlike most virtisos he actullly has feeling and emotion on his solos/playing, Anybody recomend albums Because i have monsters and robots,Enter the chicken, colma, and praxis's first album. Any recomendations? WHo here liks Group x arabian rap sensations, I think they're one of the best rap/rock/comedy groups to have been created anyone agreee?
Last edited by badassmofoxxxx at Aug 4, 2009,
Buckethead's awesome. I definitely recommend Kaleidoscalp.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by badassmofoxxxx
Anybody Know why he doesn't use his V anymore? I always Thought that the V was alot cooler than the white les paul, I mean the pauls Nice, But the v Is ****in badass man. OH and plus how many people like buckethead here, I mean, unlike most virtisos he actullly has feeling and emotion on his solos/playing, Anybody recomend albums Because i have monsters and robots,Enter the chicken, colma, and praxis's first album. Any recomendations? WHo here liks Group x arabian rap sensations, I think they're one of the best rap/rock/comedy groups to have been created anyone agreee?

I dont know why he doesnt use His V anymore.
But the les paul was and is his main Axe.
Buckethead is the Best
Just got his entire discography... which is ****ing huge! My favorite album is Electric Tears. I love his ambient stuff. Just getting into him in the last few weeks. Soothsayer, Padmasana, Ballad of Buckethead, Jump Man are my favorite songs.

He looks really entertaining live as well.
I've just started playing the guitar and I have done a lot of searching on the interwebs to find the sound I'm looking to strive towards. I definitely found it in Buckethead. Perhaps it's a bit of a stretch to try and emulate such an amazing guitarist as I'm a total noob...but the man sounds unbelievable.

I've also been trying to get my hands on some more of his work. I bought Whitewash, Soothsayer, Waiting Hare and The Homing Beacon - all of which are amazing!

I'll look into some of these other albums/songs. Thanks, guys.
Guiter: Affinity Strat HSS
Amp: Fender Bullet 150

Preferred Style:
Buckethead
Synyster Gates
John Petrucci
Quote by Melodic_Rocker
Just got his entire discography... which is ****ing huge! My favorite album is Electric Tears. I love his ambient stuff. Just getting into him in the last few weeks. Soothsayer, Padmasana, Ballad of Buckethead, Jump Man are my favorite songs.

He looks really entertaining live as well.

idk about the v but i agree about electric tears and the ambeint stuff my favorite songs like that are whitewash and electric tears
Dude the initial post has like 4 questions in it? Just confused the hell outta me lol