Why did you think it would be ok for you to make a thread based on a single youtube vid on running wild?
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
Why did you think it would be ok for you to make a thread based on a single youtube vid on running wild?

Because that's their farewell.

Show some respect brat.
Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man
I know. It doesn't matter. Obey the rules of the forum
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
I know. It doesn't matter. Obey the rules of the forum

For christ's sake, get over yourself and shut the fuck up already. You aren't impressing us by being Mr. Internet Tough Guy and nothing you can do will stop shitty threads from popping up everywhere.

I had no idea Running Wild were calling it quits, that's too bad.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Quote by The Frayed Ends
For christ's sake, get over yourself and shut the fuck up already. You aren't impressing us by being Mr. Internet Tough Guy and nothing you can do will stop shitty threads from popping up everywhere.

Im just trying to make people understand that its not ok to make a thread like this when there is already a thread on them: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1076620&highlight=running+wild

Your just making it seem like its alright for people to do stuff like this
Dont encourage spam
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom

Your just making it seem like its alright for people to do stuff like this
Dont encourage spam

This isn't spam you fucking cumdumpster. Running Wild were more important than you and everything you will ever do.
Quote by The Kreator
It's Running wild splitting, it deserves it's own thread...

Amen to that, I think I might just go give Black Hand Inn a spin right now. Why exactly are they breaking up? Is Rolf finally getting too old?
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Quote by The Frayed Ends
This isn't spam you fucking cumdumpster. Running Wild were more important than you and everything you will ever do.

Probably, I obviously won't be as legendary as I'm studying to be a cardiovascular surgeon...
I was obviously wrong...no one should post in the right thread on the occasion of a band breaking up apparently. you win
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
Probably, I obviously won't be as legendary as I'm studying to be a cardiovascular surgeon...
I was obviously wrong...no one should post in the right thread on the occasion of a band breaking up apparently. you win

Thanks, now shut the fuck up and listen to Running Wild without bitching
Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man
Quote by The Kreator
psh, who needs cardiovascular surgeons?

no one, im certain

Quote by Magero
FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT

Whats your stance on this Mag?
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
almost as stupid as brain surgeons...

I love Under Jolly Roger so much, it just screams classic in every way.
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom

Whats your stance on this Mag?

Couldn't care less.
I think you need to stop overreacting, but I also think that the band having their own thread should be enough. As much as I love Nevermore, if they broke, I wouldn't post a new thread about it.
-shrugs-
^ Although i'm sure we'd all die a little more inside...Dead heart in a dead world you could say...

I can only leech off Mag's wit in this situation...

FIGHT FOR THE MOTHERLAND
Last edited by severed-metal at Aug 4, 2009,
Quote by Magero
Couldn't care less.
I think you need to stop overreacting, but I also think that the band having their own thread should be enough. As much as I love Nevermore, if they broke, I wouldn't post a new thread about it.
-shrugs-

Agreed
I guess I'll stop overreacting (if thats what the people want )
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat