I'm sneaking out of my house tonight at about 2. I can climb out my window which is on the first story. The only problem with that is it has a bug screen and i don't know how to take it down without damaging it, and then I'd have to put it back up when i got back or they'd get suspicious. I don't know how noisy this will be.

So is it a safe bet to take down this screen? and if so, how the **** do i do it?
cut it open.

where are you going?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I always had to pop my screen out to sneak out. Just remember to put it back. Once I didn't and my parents saw and asked me about it.
Can you tell me your address so I can call your local police at 2 and tell them I just saw a burglar so we can all laugh?

On a more serious note, bad idea.
On a seriouser note: Depends on what kind of screen it is. Most are easy to get off from the inside, hard to get back on from the inside.
I'm an extreme supporter of the Second Amendment

It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
Check the top; unless it's upside down or different from all the ones I've seen, there should be little metal tabs you can pull down. It should be almost completely noiseless.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I always had to pop my screen out to sneak out. Just remember to put it back. Once I didn't and my parents saw and asked me about it.

So just push it out?
Just push the metal tabs at the bottom inward and u should be able to just pull it out
leave some milk for the cows!!!!!!
Mine has little tabs by all 4 corners that you have to pull out.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Ledforthehead
So just push it out?

Mine has these slider things that you have to slide in to unlatch it. Then you push it out.
TS, if you post a picture of your window, we can give you specific directions for removing it.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Ok mine just came out, made a ****ton of noise though...

Well thanks pit! hope my parents don't wake up :P
Look closely at the edge of the screen before you do anything. It may have a long piece of rubber that goes all the way around the edge of the screen, holding it in. Usually that is in modulars and mobile homes. The frame itself on those types dont always come out; sometimes its a part of the window. Easy enough to put back in with a dull pizza cutter or a car key, but its not always fast, and not likely easy at 2 am.

EDIT oh, nevermind all that then.

And at least have the courtesy to post a note on your bedroom door confessing all. That way if they wake up at least they will just be angry instead of actually frightened. Remember to remove and destroy it.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Last edited by millerdrr at Aug 4, 2009,
you could've just made some excuse to sleep in your living room and simply walk out your front door.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
did we ever figure out why he snuck out?
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
Quote by xIckyThumpx
did we ever figure out why he snuck out?

Yeah!! Where are you going TS?
We all want to know.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by Ledforthehead
I'm sneaking out of my house tonight at about 2. I can climb out my window which is on the first story. The only problem with that is it has a bug screen and i don't know how to take it down without damaging it, and then I'd have to put it back up when i got back or they'd get suspicious. I don't know how noisy this will be.

So is it a safe bet to take down this screen? and if so, how the **** do i do it?

lololol u mean 2morro at 2, ror.
Quote by Colgate Total
I just walked out the front door. Why can't you do that?

Because then TS couldn't brag on the internet about how cool and edgy he is disobeying his parents.
You're*
Pretty easy to get out of my house.If for some reason you can't get out the front door,climbing out the window isn't to hard.You just have to climb out the top to get past the fly screen.
TS,this thread is worthless without telling us where the hell are you going!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Start -> Run -> CMD -> snkout \ format c: //

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Walk out the door.. probably quieter.

Or better yet, tell your parents where you're going and ask for a ride.
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Aug 4, 2009,
are you going to see your 'secret' girlfriend?
my god...that is shocking..
you will leave the pit in favor of her????? noooo..
TS sounds like a serious badass.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Why did TS not answer us? We are the Pit. We are eternal.
Also, I was having a similar problem. My screen was nailed into the frame. I found a way to sneak out of the crawlspace though. And sneak people in. Ah... Those were the days.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
I was just going to suggest to "accidentally" break it, then sneak out that night.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..