Stemming from my other thread, I need a new speaker for my Peavey Classic 30. Basically I'm SICK of the shrill ass trebly highs my speaker puts out. I'd love some more low end too. I'm also not rich, so if you have any cheap (but decent) knockoffs please list them.

BTW, the only overdrive I use is with my Tubescreamer. I keep the amp on the "rhythm" channel at a clean tone. With the overdrive on, my highs don't hurt but when I click onto the clean channel they do.
Last edited by drewfromutah at Aug 4, 2009,
I think the Warehouse Guitar Speakers Reaper 30 or 50 (Celestion G12H30 knockoffs) would be a good choice for you (or maybe their greenback knockoff). They're a lot cheaper than Celestions, and equally awesome IMO. Check 'em out.
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Last edited by FlightofIcarus at Aug 4, 2009,
Quote by FlightofIcarus
I think the Warehouse Guitar Speakers Reaper 30 or 50 (Celestion G12H30 knockoffs) would be a good choice for you (or maybe their greenback knockoff). They're a lot cheaper than Celestions, and equally awesome IMO. Check 'em out.

Thank you!
Np dude, I can't stand shrill highs myself (and I REALLY gotta watch out for speakers with that since I play a lot of metal/high gain music), so I figured I'd recommend the speaker that fixed the same problem for me.
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff