I just saw this....

I dont know if its real but DAVID TENNANT AS THE RIDDLER WILL ROCK!!!!!!!
Quote by skaterskagg1
I call BS on this being real.

agreed
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
Lol I though it said Gary Coleman, not Gary Oldman. That would be awesome, he could be a little minon of The Riddler.

EDIT It is nowhere on IMDB and if a movie has a poster, it's is already on IMDB
Last edited by whitenihilist at Aug 4, 2009,
This is fake, but notice how it says Kristen Bell in it? That would be orgasmically good if she was in a batman film.
Quote by whitenihilist
Lol I though it said Gary Coleman, not Gary Oldman. That would be awesome, he could be a little minon of The Riddler.

What you talkin' about, Batman?
Someone told me it was already confirmed about a new batman and Johnny Depp was for sure gonna play the riddler. Any one able to confirm this?
Quote by skaterskagg1
Someone told me it was already confirmed about a new batman and Johnny Depp was for sure gonna play the riddler. Any one able to confirm this?

100% not true, just post Dark Knight rumors
They need Harley Quinn.

Edit:
*looks up*
That was convenient.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Last edited by Born_to_shred at Aug 4, 2009,
That last poster just made me think how epically disturbing they could make villains like Harley Quinn look with this new 'realistic' approach they have taken to Batman,,

*SQUEEE*
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
Quote by TheReverend724
100% not true, just post Dark Knight rumors

He told me it was %100 gonna happen. I know the rumors though.
Quote by KoRnOnA6String
That last poster just made me think how epically disturbing they could make villains like Harley Quinn look with this new 'realistic' approach they have taken to Batman,,

*SQUEEE*

Bane and Killer Croc, mhhm