I finally made my choice and bought a peavey valveking 112 today. It sounds SO awesome compare to my line 6 spider III 30 ( ). Ive already done the dummy jack and the effects loop trick to clear it up . Besides replacing the speaker (which everyone says is muddy but sounds ok to my noob ears) what else can i do to really pimp this awesome amp out?
Take out the valves and just short it with a piece of wire, sounds real good.. I did it and I've never gone back.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
you guys are horribly unoriginal for musicians. I meant tonal pimping out btw (IE changing tubes, good pedals, other tricks)
Quote by zeemonkey
you guys are horribly unoriginal for musicians. I meant tonal pimping out btw (IE changing tubes, good pedals, other tricks)

You are horrible at putting your thread in the correct forum.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
You are horrible at putting your thread in the correct forum.

The PIT is usually the most packed of the forums, figured I'd get a bigger audience.
Quote by zeemonkey
The PIT is usually the most packed of the forums, figured I'd get a bigger audience.

bigger audience =/= best audience
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
You posted this in the pit?
Pit answers to modifying a valveking?
Fap into the speaker cone and rape the power tubes.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by zeemonkey

...but the thread title is specifically aimed at people who have seen your other threads...

this is a very small cross section of a very large audience.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Put your penis in the quarter inch jack.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by AntiG3
Discharge all the capacitors with your hands.

This.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.