Pit,
You've been the source of many laughs and thought provoking ideas, so im hoping that through all the laughs and bad ideas, a few good ones flow through.

Heres my situation: I would like to sneak out to go meet a friend but im kinda confused on which the best way to do that would be, i live on the second story of my house so i cant go out my window. The side garage/side door is directly underneath my dads room so i need to decide if i wanna try and risk going out that way, or go out a window on the opposite side of the house.

Second part of the situation: I am happily in like with my girlfriend ive had for like 4 months, shes amazing, awesome, great, super hot, all that jazz. Im sneaking out to meet 2 girls and one of their guy friends, but one of the girls totally wants my nuts. Like not just oh hes so cute, or like that, but she flats out tries to send me messages of what shed like to do to me. So should i even be going out int he first place, and if so how can i assure that i dont do anything. Like i have the willpower to not do anything myself, but how would i go about handling a situation where she starts it without me even doing anything, cuz she knows i have a gf and wouldnt initiate anything.

This is the pit, so before anyone asks, my girlfriend has the bigger boobs.
Currently Playing:
Arma 2/3, Dayz, GW2, GTA, Splinter Cell, ESO, FF:X, Pokemon X
Use a parachute to jump out of your window, then sex everyone and if our girlfriend questions you put your dick in her mouth before she can get any words out
Quote by Dreaminmusic

I am happily in like with my girlfriend ive had for like 4 months

iunno why the in like makes me lol but it does O.o
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
whats ledforthehead?
Currently Playing:
why the hell is everyone sneaking out today?

first situation answer : "sleep" in your living room and simply walk out your front door. no noise, no fuss, no problem.

second situation answer : if you really "care" about your girlfriend, then you can simply tell the girl to **** off or that you aren't going to cheat.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Have a threesome with your girlfriend and the chick that wants your penis. Or rape someone or something. Maybe a lamp...
Everyone sneaking out tonight? What's going on? You kids should be ashamed...

hears wife snore

I want in.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Dude, simple solution. Leave, go do it with the girl (don't tell your girlfriend), and if your dad catches you say you were doing it with a girl. He'll be proud. You HAVE to do it with the girl though, you don't want to lie to your dad.
Carlos! Not at the table!

Quote by TSmitty6
funniest part of the show for me: everyone yells SLAYER, all the time. so this one dude goes up to the esspresso stand and yells LATTE!!!!!!! and the lady spilled the drink all over the customer.
Im not about to make a topic and make this up, so bite me. haha im 17.

I have no problem going downstairs and making noise like my dad wouldnt wake up cuz of the noise, the probem is that if i go out through the side door or front door, theres an automatic light that turns on and its like right near his window so thats what im a little worried about. I dont wanna trip any of the lights.
Currently Playing:
Quote by Dreaminmusic

I have no problem going downstairs and making noise like my dad wouldnt wake up cuz of the noise, the probem is that if i go out through the side door or front door, theres an automatic light that turns on and its like right near his window so thats what im a little worried about. I dont wanna trip any of the lights.

Shoot out the lights with your silenced pistol?
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Born_to_shred
Shoot out the lights with your silenced pistol?

i don't know why, but this made me laugh so hard because of the title.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Quote by Dreaminmusic

Just flip the circuit breaker off.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break