Who cares what he does..........its bill Clinton even if he was president we wouldn't care
Quote by skaterskagg1
He's not the president anymore. Why does everyone have to know everything that he does?

oh, i thought you meant unannounced to north korea. i was imagining him parachuting in from space with camo paint on his face and a knife in his teeth.
I have no opinion on this matter.
He's got a Korean fetish.

Bless that man.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
He did NOT have sexual relations with Kim Jon Il.

bill clinton nails another fat man that looks like a woman in the cause of world peace! hes my hero!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by actaderock
he came to colombia...

oh wait, we dont have nuclear ****

But you do have JUANES!!!
<Han> I love Hitler
It's probably Hillary in a Bill suit massaging Kim Jon Ils ego.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Hopefully he's able to have North Korea release the two journalists.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by HaKattack
But you do have JUANES!!!

unless you mean something bad, he is like a colombian jonas bro (except he is 20 years older)
Quote by actaderock
unless you mean something bad, he is like a colombian jonas bro (except he is 20 years older)

I love that fucker.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by actaderock
he came to colombia...

oh wait, we dont have nuclear ****
He was probably just hoping to bone Shakira.
kill all humans
He's gone to give him saxaphone lessons in exchange for world peace.