I may have the option to trade a schecter s-1 elite for a jackson randy rhodes v or a jackson dinky...i dont know too much more about the guitars...but would it be a good trade or pointess?
The best revenge is bettering yourself-Zacky V

311 Freak of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
The Rhodes has much better tone, and lows than the s-1...

Not to mention the Rhodes is badass. I would definetly do it.
I'm trying to talk to the guy. So you think the Rhodes would be much better?

What are the specific jackson models?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

i am trying to get that info but his post says "I have 3 very nice Jackson Guitars, 1 is a Hard Tail with a Flame Top and Pirhana Tooth inlay, 1 is a Black Randy Rhodes V, and one is a Black DINKY with Tremolo and Shark Tooth Inlay."

Quote by full_ride_311
i am trying to get that info but his post says "I have 3 very nice Jackson Guitars, 1 is a Hard Tail with a Flame Top and Pirhana Tooth inlay, 1 is a Black Randy Rhodes V, and one is a Black DINKY with Tremolo and Shark Tooth Inlay."

Hardtail and piranha tooth inlays? Sounds like a DKMGT to me (I think that's the name).

If that's the case,then it has the potential to be a good trade IMO.The DKMG series are Japanese made and have some nice features like EMG pups,compound radius necks,and comfortable bodies.I have no clue what the others are,but if they're also MIJ then getting more info and trying them out would be worth it.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Hmm alright I may give it a go. I just don't have much experience with Jacksons...are they versatile or just metal guitars?

Quote by full_ride_311
Hmm alright I may give it a go. I just don't have much experience with Jacksons...are they versatile or just metal guitars?

It depends on the specific guitar,player,and the amp/gear being used with the guitar.I can play pretty much any style on my Jackson DK2S,but it has duncan pups and a sustainiac system.A guitar with EMG's would probably need more tweaking and what not for versatility,but I know that it can be done.

Alright thank you very much. I'll let you know the details when I get them a bit later on today?

Quote by full_ride_311
Alright thank you very much. I'll let you know the details when I get them a bit later on today?

It's 3:30AM where I am,so I probably wont be around to answer this thread.Just send the details to me in a message and I'll check them out when I get on tomorrow evening.