Poll: Favorite Computer Brand?
Poll Options
View poll results: Favorite Computer Brand?
HP
6 12%
Dell/Alienware
12 24%
Mac
13 26%
Asus
10 20%
Toshiba
3 6%
Gateway
0 0%
Acer
2 4%
MSI
1 2%
Sony
2 4%
Lenovo
1 2%
Voters: 50.
talk about computer brands that you like or dislike and give reasons (or share a story) to back up your conviction. Who makes the best hardware? Who has the best value? Who makes the worst designs? Etc.

A poll will be made so dont forget to vote!

Edit: I voted Asus because it is a chord.
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Aug 4, 2009,
I don't really care as long as I have internet.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
I go with Mac because I have a MacBook and I love it. But I also like windows pc's, I mean, they are good, its just their vulnerability to viruses that gets me. If I had the money, I would probably get an alienware though, just so I wouldn't have to buy another pc for a long time.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
*waits for the mac fanboi's to invade*
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

if somone says shaw I will give them a medal for balls........then destroy the computer
I am using an HP right now so I voted for it. Although all the other computers I've ever had were Emachines.

EDIT: Emachines suck btw.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Aug 4, 2009,
i build my desktops, but my laptop is toshiba and i surprisingly enjoy it.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Asus, because it's a chord.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
i built mine, but the motherboard is MSI so i put that
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
i dont buy computer brands, i get custom made ones. but i voted asus b/c thats my mobo
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
asus rules all. everything i purchased from them has been awesome and works well even when its 3yrs old. but major brand names like hp and such i stay away from.
dunno, have an Acer laptop now thats allright (apart from the screen joints breaking twice in three years).

... Will buy a macbook pro in a few weeks so maybe change my opinon xD
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
windows
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
My desktop at my house is custom built. My laptop is a toshiba and it's surprisingly good, for how basic it is.
I'm not really a 'fan' of any brand of PC.
While my parents have bought that sort of thing, I've always had mine build to spec from either a local company, or(as with my current PC) by a company I found after much googling. Getting something like a Dell with a similar spec and software would have cost me a good couple of hundred quid more, and I've had no real problems, save what seems to be a loose bearing in one of the case fans.