Could I have a couple of things cleared up.

How many bans, and how long are they, until you reach a perma?

Also, what do all the colours of the mods names mean? I know there's different ones, like moderator and administrator, but I don't know which is which.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
i think you could find them if you read the rules in the pit gonna go look for them

EDIT:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11&announcementid=140
scroll down
Last edited by szekelymihai at Aug 4, 2009,
K, thanks.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I'm not sure if it says in that list of rules, but Orange name = CC, Green = Mod, Blue = Supermod, Red = Administrator. I know there's a list of everyone who fall under these categories, but I have no idea where to find it, but I'm sure divid3d or Logz or whoever can find it for you.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
I'm not sure if it says in that list of rules, but Orange name = CC, Green = Mod, Blue = Supermod, Red = Administrator. I know there's a list of everyone who fall under these categories, but I have no idea where to find it, but I'm sure divid3d or Logz or whoever can find it for you.

that list can be found here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showgroups.php?

the link to it can be found on the index page, underneath the list of forums. click "View forum leaders".
from daylight...
...into darkness
Ok, thanks alot guys. Not too sure what a zColumn means, but it's clearer now.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by SlipknotRule93
Ok, thanks alot guys. Not too sure what a zColumn means, but it's clearer now.
zColumn comes from the term E(lectronic) Magazine or e-Zine.

On UG, those are the News articles, Reviews, Lessons, etc.
Column Cleaners are the guys who remove the spam and hate comments.
When you see something like "This article is 73% spam-free" at the end of the article, you know the CCs have been working hard, removing 27% of the comments made on that article and issuing warnings or bans, where necessary.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.