do you think it's worth 750 bucks?
is bridge SD good enough to get stingrayish growl?

http://www.cort.co.kr/english/products/common/view.asp?product_id=73

PICKUP Seymour Duncan SJB-3n & SMB-4D
CONTROL Duncan designed BEQ-3 EQ / 1vol, 1blend, 3-band, mid frequency T/G

Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid
Thats a damn nice top wood, except for the top carve where it cuts off looks a bit funny to me, seems like a pretty solid bass for the money, might want to upgrade that DD preamp down the line a bit though perhaps.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
yes, DD preamp is the only thing i dont like. what preamps are good? and how much do they cost?

except for the top carve where it cuts off looks a bit funny to me

I think players hand will cover it
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

pedals are stupid
Not too sure about US Prices but EMG make some pretty awesome preamps, I've got an Aguilar in my Spector and I love it even though it's only a two band.
It should give you a pretty nice stingray sound another alternative in that price range is to look around for a used Musicman SUB which was a US made stingray with a 2 band EQ instead of three and I think there was something about the finish. They come in 4 and 5 strings.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
it's very difficult to get a decent used bass here. all you can find is a couple of squiers

pedals are stupid
Where abouts are you?
Try eBay?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
eBay? kidding? it's ukraine

pedals are stupid