its new guitar time for me, and i don't know what to get. budget is up to 500 GBP, i play everything from jazz to metal and atm i like the look of the paul allender prs, has anyone had any expierience with this model or know anything better for the same price?
My Rig:
American Standard Telecaster
Fender Starcaster
Sp. Edition Jack Daniels Strat (Modded)
Vox AC15CC1

Stuff I've Built:
Telecaster Deluxe
Telecaster Junior
Pedalboard (from a shelf )
the odd pedal
just as i suspected....another jealous high quality wanna-be...

look captain, your axes are unique.....but....well....

the entire PRS bashing thing really puzzles me......Paul Smith makes a killer guitar, & his success obviously bothers you. back before the almighty internet message boards, Paul was out pushing his instruments, in his car, by himself....do you honestly think that people buy PRS guitars due to thier beauty? well, if that's true than playability, precision, tone & diversity should never be an issue....with anything.
==================================
Hair skin skin products
Quote by inter111
just as i suspected....another jealous high quality wanna-be...

look captain, your axes are unique.....but....well....

the entire PRS bashing thing really puzzles me......Paul Smith makes a killer guitar, & his success obviously bothers you. back before the almighty internet message boards, Paul was out pushing his instruments, in his car, by himself....do you honestly think that people buy PRS guitars due to thier beauty? well, if that's true than playability, precision, tone & diversity should never be an issue....with anything.
==================================
Hair skin skin products

Officially the worst response, ever.

But now for my response.

You can get a better guitar for £500. Just a matter of looking, Washburn X50 Pro FE if you like the PRS style. I don't know much about PRS but they do seem to make good guitars, I've played a few, the necks are a bit awkward imo, but try the one you're looking at and see if you like it.
Last edited by nospacesallowed at Sep 3, 2009,
Ive tryed this guitar a few times, every time ive found that it sounds great but I find the feel of it kinda hollow, if you get what i mean. Its hard to explain, I usualy compare it to Ibanez, Fender and ESP LTD guitars of the same price, imo the PRS comes out on top sound wise (and looks wise) , but feel wise id rather play any of the others.
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab