Share your experiances here! We're in the process right now.Contacting managers/record companys etc.. Got our first album coming out in a few weeks.

Post you story =]
Yeah, we all lined up in front of Des Lynam and he wrote his signature on every one of us. It was awesome.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I got signed to Tritech Records in 2007 and put out my first album on digital download only.

They went broke and I was on my own for a bit. I put an EP out, then I got signed to Khaos Records. Since then I've been on a movie soundtrack that was released on disc, the 'unearthed' remix album by lucidstatic that was on download and disc, and I have tracks on the Khaos compilation album that is being released soon. (some pretty big bands on there.)

I've just put out a mixtape on download, and in a few months I will be releasing my 2009 album.

Tritech Records is starting up again under a different name, I'm going to be helping them out with that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by DieGarbageMan
what did the musician say to the buisnessman

want fries with that?
lol

Eh,broke a smile i spose! We're broke as ****. Need to find 40k somwhere...
no i've never gotten my band signed...........i'm not even in a band
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by ashleybarr99
Eh,broke a smile i spose! We're broke as ****. Need to find 40k somwhere...

40k?!?! What for?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I got signed to Tritech Records in 2007 and put out my first album on digital download only.

They went broke and I was on my own for a bit. I put an EP out, then I got signed to Khaos Records. Since then I've been on a movie soundtrack that was released on disc, the 'unearthed' remix album by lucidstatic that was on download and disc, and I have tracks on the Khaos compilation album that is being released soon. (some pretty big bands on there.)

I've just put out a mixtape on download, and in a few months I will be releasing my 2009 album.

Tritech Records is starting up again under a different name, I'm going to be helping them out with that.

You serious? that actual sounds like a big deal

And hats off to diegarbageman for the joke
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
40k?!?! What for?

well not reeallly, but we got a response from a manager earlier this morning saying he likes us, but needs an investment etc and he will set up all this PR stuff, engineers,advertising and the like. Pretty standard email i think the sort of thing he must send out to loads of bands. I always think if they think your really that special, they'll find a way of fronting the money themselves, wether its from sponsors or whatever.
Quote by rabidguitarist

You're only getting so far in the music industry cause you're a damn sexy beast and they want a piece of your ass

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.