Anyone know much about the Fender Showmaster?

http://www.instrumentpro.com/P-FEN0263070530

I saw one on Craigslist for $325 and wanted to see if it was worth it. I have been looking for a decent Strat and like the looks of this, but not sure about the quality.

Thanks.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by Slash42x
They are very, very nice. My best friend has one and they are amazing.

But is $325 a good deal? It comes with a hardshell case and stand also.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
I heard nasty things about them going out of tune, but I am wondering if I replace the tuners if that would help.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
Stringing properly, having a nut that can allow the string to go through will always help with any staying in tune problems. Although don't expect to do what you can do with a FR on it and expect it to stay in tune perfectly.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Stringing properly, having a nut that can allow the string to go through will always help with any staying in tune problems. Although don't expect to do what you can do with a FR on it and expect it to stay in tune perfectly.

I'm not really looking to divebomb on it. This would be for mainly southern rock/bluesy type of music. I have other guitars for the heavier stuff.
Gear:
Fender Strat
Epi Joe Pass Signature
Epi LP Plus Top
Jackson Dinky
I tried that guitar once, it's great and it didn't go out of tune no matter how much I used the whammy bar. The neck is very comfortable, and the tone is amazing, and so is the price in this case. I'd say go for it.