It seems fine, but you might want to interrogate the seller...while I buy that before you.
The guy has zero feedback, so I'd be kind of weary. He says he has 10 available so I'd wait for at least one to sell, and see what kind of feedback he gets.
Don't bother.

Very low price, seller with 0 feedback (and what kind of normal person would choose 'dfgr33sdf' as a username?), no photos, 'more than 10 available' - tons of little insignificant things that add up, to make something look clearly very dodgy. SM57s are very commonly counterfeited.
Quote by scottss7
i know what you're tying to do, sell things through ultimate guitar you pansy. good ploy though.

lol. i thought i was so damn close with selling these things!!

but apart from that, just wait and see?
i have a modest rig which consists of guitar related stuff
Member of the Laney Cult
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

my band : Fragments.
Hmmm...I'm tempted to buy one myself lol.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
I wouldn't buy from ANYONE with zero feedback. I know we all have to start somewhere, but let someone else be the guinea pig. I bought a brand new SM57 on ebay for $99, & it came with a 20 ft XLR cable & a killer boom stand for the mic (from someone with 2000 positive feedbacks). Much better way to go.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
These are the knockoffs that are being produced. If you look at the XLR pins, the real ones are lettered (A,B,C) and the knockoffs are numbered. Either way, these are ****e! They look identical, however the actual electronics are completely different. DONT BUY!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
If you believe this is real
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
Quote by Brendan.Clace
These are the knockoffs that are being produced. If you look at the XLR pins, the real ones are lettered (A,B,C) and the knockoffs are numbered. Either way, these are ****e! They look identical, however the actual electronics are completely different. DONT BUY!

Awesome, man. That's good to know. How do you know all this sh!t?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Dang and he already sold 24

Everything screams fake from the username, to the no feedback, to the price.
Quote by riffhog

Awesome, man. That's good to know. How do you know all this sh!t?

Sorry for answering on this, but it's all over the net

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2101768
http://homerecording.about.com/od/microphones101/a/Fake_Shure_Mics.htm

They counterfeit so many of these and had a run selling them on my craigslist as well. They come perfect in the box, but little things like different colored wires, or the numbering of the prongs on the bottom. Different things you can look for.
Quote by MetalHead916
Sorry for answering on this, but it's all over the net

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2101768
http://homerecording.about.com/od/microphones101/a/Fake_Shure_Mics.htm

They counterfeit so many of these and had a run selling them on my craigslist as well. They come perfect in the box, but little things like different colored wires, or the numbering of the prongs on the bottom. Different things you can look for.

Thanks, man.
I would never have thought of fakes. I'd just assume the scam was that the guy wouldn't send anything at all. You never know, man. I bought 2 extremely expensive amps on ebay (very happy with both), but you really must evaluate who you're dealing with.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard

pay a little more and be sure of what you're getting > pay less and hope you get lucky
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
pay a little more and be sure of what you're getting > pay less and hope you get lucky

unless you are Matrixclaw or dimebag11.....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
the guy has zero feedback, and a questionable name.

not hating on china, but alot of fake stuff comes from there and he's from China.

So I'd say its a knockoff.
xxxNames Aaron,
Would Love To Get A Band,
Talk To Me I'm Nice.
Never buy anything from someone with 0 FB.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Brendan.Clace
unless you are Matrixclaw or dimebag11.....

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com