Essentially, I have a Strat, I have a multi-fx pedal (zoom g2) all I need is an amp that is going to be cheap. I dont need that magical golden tone but I dont want noisy ****e either. A decent sounding box that will be good at bedroom levels and let me play with the sounds on my fx pedal.

I am in the UK so something i can buy here. my limit is 80 british pounds. I dont even want to stretch that high though.
sorry to be so direct but I understand that round here vague threads are not taken lightly.
Honestly, when looking for something this cheap, its just best to go to a pawn shop and haggle them for a small SS practice amp. There is no point searching for the 'king of crap' amp. No matter what you buy that cheap, you will want something better later. Get something that will get you by, and then save for the real deal.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by GiuseppeL
I understand that round here vague threads are not taken lightly.

ULTIMATE GUITAR GG&A FORUM - SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!!

I have an Orange Crush 15r that I'll sell to you . Seems like what you need. PM me.
Epiphone Valve Junior?
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Epi Valve Jr.
Wait for the Marshall Class 5
Blackheart Little Giant
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by tubetime86
Honestly, when looking for something this cheap, its just best to go to a pawn shop and haggle them for a small SS practice amp. There is no point searching for the 'king of crap' amp. No matter what you buy that cheap, you will want something better later. Get something that will get you by, and then save for the real deal.

I agree with this. I started off with a little fender 15g- still have it and use it. It's got a nifty overdrive but that's about it. Cost me 60 bucks brand new.
Or you could get one of those GA-5's from Thomann.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by JayT44

Wait for the Marshall Class 5

That's going to be about £300, so pass on that!

See if you can find a used Peavey Transtube like the Envoy 100, that'd be ideal. Very clean as well, and you can just use it as a power amp for your multi-fx.
Quote by Kurapica
Or you could get one of those GA-5's from Thomann.

I replaced my micro cube with one of these and I don't regret it! Works great with pedals too, I couldn't recommend it enough!
Valve Junior.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by scott58
Valve Junior.

The Harley Benton is a Valve Junior with a tone knob added, the only difference apart from that is tha price, you aren't buying a 'brand' so the Harley Benton is cheaper!