I use Gig Lines. Its a 20 foot cable, and I think it was around $20. So far, its lasted me a year.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
well although they arent on your list i would say the way to go is planet waves.
because even if and i mean "if" you can somehow break them or cause a fault to the cable
planet waves will replace them free of charge.
so thats a preeeeeeeety damn sweet reliability there.
Last edited by dr_shred at Aug 4, 2009,
24 carat gold plated Proel cables are what I use, £25 a go, though.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
I always get cables with 90 degree on one end unless you have a strat type jack. You can put it through the strap and it stays nicley out of the way.
Quote by dr_shred
well although they arent on your list i would say the way to go is planet waves.
because even if and i mean "if" you can somehow break them or cause a fault to the cable
planet waves will replace them free of charge.
so thats a preeeeeeeety damn sweet reliability there.

This or Mogami. I love Planet Waves though. Very good, very DURABLE cables. I mean, I can't think of a single way that you could ever mess one of those things up anyway, but that lifetime replacement guarantee is awesome to have behind you. I mean, honestly, Planet Waves cables are the last cables you'll ever need
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Thanks for the input. I'll check out the Planet Waves but they all sound good. I might have to flip a coin, I doubt any of them will be terrible or anything...