What mesa cab would you recommend with a Peavey 6505 head? Not worried about price atm. And this would be for home use, no gigs. I still want a nice sound.
Look up Freda Cabs. The guy hand builds his cabs, and if he doesn't have a cab with the particular speakers you want, or you just want a mix of speakers, then you can E-mail him and request the speakers of your choice, or you can order the cab with no speakers and install them yourself. Good thing about it is his prices. Cheaper than Marshall or Mesa.
Mesa traditional, or anything loaded with v30's will sound unreal with the 6505
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
where in the world can you look up the mesa cabs to order online? Musiciansfriend and zzounds don't seem to have their products.
Quote by dcvlehr
where in the world can you look up the mesa cabs to order online? Musiciansfriend and zzounds don't seem to have their products.

guitar center has them now i think.
and look used in craigslist and Ebay.

i suggest a Mesa Rectifier cab
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
If it's just for home, I'd get a 2x12 personally. Rectifier or Roadster cab should work.

I'd also check into Vader though, those cabs sound great with 5150s.

4x12s really are unnecessary, but I have 2!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i'd go with the Mesa Traditional/Stiletto Cab because its a lil tighter and not as bassy since the 6505 is already low-mid heavy. if you had a 6505+ then i'd choose the Mesa Rectifier Cab.
Quote by dcvlehr
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Mesa-Boogie-Rectifier-120W-2x12-Horizontal-Guitar-Speaker-Cabinet-581728-i1453113.gc thats the only thing i found that fit my needs really. And it's not in stock : / . the 2x12 is all i'll ever need for home play though.

Check their used section. They usually have a ton there, and you'll save quite a bit, that is if you can't find one used on your local Craigslist.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I was really interested in the stilleto...but prob is im overseas so if i cant get it online, i really cant get it. And im dying without a rig. My old crate 18w no longer does it after i went home and played on my friends.