I saw a Jackson 7 string today at the pawn shop for $329.99 with case, the case is beat up and it has a harley davidson logo on it, the guitar looks exactly like this one

is this a good buy?
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
i would buy it since its not even on the jackson website. just play it and see if you find it worth the money
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Si!
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Quote by Gryphon999
i would buy it since its not even on the jackson website. just play it and see if you find it worth the money

i tried it out...and it played good....the action was pretty low with no fret buzz, it looked as if the previous owner never took it out....ONLY problem is.....is that the body feels extreamly small........im a large guy and that guitar makes me feel like a giant....weirdly though....OH and that guitar is discontinued
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
If it feels right, and plays like a dream, of course it's a good buy, If you can get a really good guitar for under 400$, I say it's a good buy. But try it out first though, that is if you havent already bought it.
Quote by Jason_Dionne
If it feels right, and plays like a dream, of course it's a good buy

I agree with this, looks like a nice guitar too.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
I agree with this, looks like a nice guitar too.

well it looks like yall got me sold.....ill head over and put it on a payment plan....dont have 300 bucks on me right now but i have 120 so i can put a good payment on it....and ill have 3 months to pay it off....thanks!!