notice that the people pictured are all old and most likely to be dead now anyway?
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Doors of the public shelter near Zurich. Building code defines the specifications that are required of the shelters, though color schemes are optional. The entire population can be put underground in two hours. Bridges and tunnels throughout Switzerland are set with explosives to be blown in the face of an advancing enemy.

So, then what? They cannibalize each other?

Charlie Hull Shelter. The chalkboard is there to make sure no one is accidentally locked in.

wat
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Every large building in switzerland is supposed to have a bomb shelter. This makes sense as Switzerland is surrounded by ENEMIES
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
So, then what? They cannibalize each other?

No. It prevents THE ENEMIES from entering the country on land. They have no choice but to nuke Switzerland, but that's why they have bunkers.
Last edited by sashki at Aug 4, 2009,
When the end of the world comes, I'll just hide under a door frame. If it's good enough for an earthquake, it's good enough for the apocalypse.
Why wait till the end of the world? I don't get why humans are so pre-occupied with surviving a holocaust. The world will suck bigtime after a nuclear holocaust - it really isn't worth it. Personally I'd rather get a huge stash of drugs, get high out of my gourd, and ride around on a horse shouting "WHOOPEE!"
lol fallout 3 looks good tho
Gear :
strat copy (SD Hotrails in bridge, Lil' 59 in Neck)
Orange Dual Terror
Orange PPC112
Pitchblack/SHO Clone/Morley PWA wah
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt

wat

Yeah, they got me on that one.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Why wait till the end of the world? I don't get why humans are so pre-occupied with surviving a holocaust. The world will suck bigtime after a nuclear holocaust - it really isn't worth it. Personally I'd rather get a huge stash of drugs, get high out of my gourd, and ride around on a horse shouting "WHOOPEE!"

This.

I'm actually tempted to sig that...
Quote by pawnshopguitars

This, a thousand times this.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
I need to gets me one of them.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
So when the end of the world happens, can I look for the three horseman yelling Whoopee?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!