Seeing as I am extremely lazy, I don't want to go out to the stores to buy shirts for school. I'm on a few different sites right now but where does the Pit look for shirts online? Not looking for band shirts, just nice, cool looking shirts.
Urban Outfitters has some cool shirts.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Amazon.com
Clothing companies liquidate there past clothing lines on Amazon so they can bring out the new line. A lot of skate companies do it, DC, Element, Volcom, etc. They get to like $10-$15 and if you can find your size then you're getting a steal.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
rockabilia/band sites, and ravensonline...

thats bout it
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Rockabilia-you could get a few movie shirts (American Psycho, Dawn of the Dead, Army of Darkness, etc...).
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
American Apparel
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Threadless.com. I've never actually bought anything from them, but they have some wicked awesome shirts there.