I got her from the shop today... Sounds and plays like a charm! ****ing awesome guitar, I don't have really good pictures but she looks ****ing hot. Seriously. The EMG's sound like a charm, perfect. I can get really good cleans out of it using the 89 too, actives =/= ****ty cleans. They sound better than alot of passives imho

And it's very dark in my room atm, light is broken... So the pictures look a little weird.

Don't cum on your screen please...

Also, what should I do to make the fretboard look more... liquid? Not dry ^^
And I should clean her up a little lol
Last edited by KoenDercksen at Aug 4, 2009,
I can't decide between one of these and the Syn Gates custom one... but no shops around me have them >_< It luoks awesome though :P
i have this guitar but with the 81 85 combo.
although my finish looks better :P it varies from guitar to guitar, ive seen some pretty lame ones
although yours is good:P enjoy sir
It says "Crafted in Indonesia" on the back of the headstock and you're asking me not to cum when I look at it? Irony... Oh Irony...

Anyway - nice guitar. If you want the fretboard to have more of a sheen, you should start off by cleaning it with lemon oil (bought at a shop, not squeezed on your own), then hitting it with a sheen polish. Good shine always starts with good clean.
Quote by Perp8tualMotion
It says "Crafted in Indonesia" on the back of the headstock and you're asking me not to cum when I look at it? Irony... Oh Irony...

Anyway - nice guitar. If you want the fretboard to have more of a sheen, you should start off by cleaning it with lemon oil (bought at a shop, not squeezed on your own), then hitting it with a sheen polish. Good shine always starts with good clean.

I wonder how many people have actually done that because they thought lemon oil is actually made from the oil of lemons.

Anyway,nice guitar TS.Looks a little scuffed up but who cares when it plays and sounds fine

HNGD!

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by KoenDercksen
The fretboard looks really gap-y and feels rough to me...

Clean it with lemon oil and then polish it with high sheen polish.

I'm pretty sure someone has said that before in this post....
Same amp as me I see.

But that Schecter is nice to.

HNGD!
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
i like how the last pic makes it look black. it'd be cool if they made a black hellraiser with the abalone binding instead of the grey pearl binding. HNGD!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by ir0nmaid3nfan
I can't decide between one of these and the Syn Gates custom one... but no shops around me have them >_< It luoks awesome though :P

Get the Hellraiser.

And nice guitar Koen. Got mine earlier this year and it's great. Is it just me or do alot of people have this guitar now?