I have a BC Rich Warlock bronze series and some money burning a hole in my pocket...My local music store sells Dimarzio pickups. Which humbuckers should I get? I play metal and rock n roll. I am just beginning to mess around with pinch harmonics so maybe one pickup is better for that then another. Thanks for your opinions. I could goto Guitar Center and get some Duncans...I just dont feel like traveling and hour (one way) and then having my local music store install something that I didnt buy there.
My Gear:

B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series
Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
Get a real guitar instead
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
TBH I'd save for a new guitar, or amp, modelling amps sound notoriously similar when a 2000$ guitar is played through them and when a 100$ first act is.

Just so I;m not a total A-hole, if your set on new pups, look for a higher output bridge for pinch harmonics.
Im not a elitish i own a bc rich myself but....
The bronze series are terrible and changing the pickups would be throwing away your money.
Just so you know although pinches are easier with higher gain etc, they can be done on the clean channel with proper technique.
I wouldnt put money into that guitar personally. if its playability change the guitar, if its tone change the amp.
OK lol I will save the money and get a new guitar instead...
My Gear:

B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series
Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II