Today i went to a few guitar stores for the first time in a while, and i took a look in a few that sell all the quirky, rare guitars, and i came across a couple of EKO acoustics, i have heard of the brand before but believe them to not be very well known, but anyway the next purchase i am looking to get is a 12 string, not anytime soon but maybe around christmas time, i tried one of these and it sounded really nice.

My question is, the price it was being sold at was around £300-£400 (can't remember what number it was closer to), is this a good price? And has anyone had experience with this brand before?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Google tells me that they look nice. A few reviews seem very positive. I've never had any experience with the brand, but I suggest that you play the one(s) you found, and see how you like them.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I have an EKO and its really nice to play,not loud enough to gig,even miked up,but yeah they are really nice to play and sound great.
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
I've just bought the 60's J 56 12 string acoustic and i find that it projects the volume really well. these guitars are built like tanks. Every review you will find will tell you that these are solid guitars. I paid $500 (aussie dollar) for mine, i would think that being in the UK you would have a few more of these floating around than over here so it might be a bit expensive but then the place i got mine from doesn't usually sell second hand guitars so i may have just scored a bargain. They are great guitars though id recommended getting