http://www.madebymike.co.uk/

Has anyone here played his pedals? I've been watching the reviews he does for a while, and he certainly seems to know what he's doing. I'd love to own one of the Crowley fuzz things, but they don't seem to be there.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Mike is a legend, I haven't tried his pedals but I could see no reason to doubt the awesomeness...........
And the price isn't half bad either. (God I sound like an advert...)
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas
And the price isn't half bad either. (God I sound like an advert...)

The boost pedal seems like a nice deal.
"Turn gritty amps into chunky overdrive monsters, turn overdriven amps into wailing feedback dragons, kick your overdrive in the plums and watch it saturate into a fuzztone."

Seems like a great, honest bloke, and seems to be very sensibly priced. Might bookmark this for future use.
Thanks for introducing me to this! Think I'll look into one of his fuzzes seems to be a really good deal
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I've watched many of his youtube videos. (he demos gear such as Danelectro Tuna Melt, Gig-FX Chopper, and others)