3 27%
C1 elite
3 27%
Different schecter
2 18%
Different brand
3 27%
Voters: 11.
what schecter would you guys buy, i play styles ranging from Alternative to rock to Metal to Metalcore

Would you suggest another guitar for my style?

I play through a raven 200 watt
Last edited by megagage at Aug 4, 2009,
metal alternative metalcore rock

Surely that is not one genre?

Maybe look the C1 range? Maybe even the S1's aswell. I think there might be some Omen's in your price range too. But I'm really not that glued up on the Schecter price list, so don't hold me to that.

EDIT -
Okay I answered that wrong. I had a PT for quite some time, that did me suprisingly well for heavy music, aswell as calmer stuff. So I'd probably go for one of those, but that's just me. It's probably nothing like what you're looking for.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Aug 4, 2009,
if your willing to go used you should look on ebay, craigslist and other such websites because i got a 30th anniversaty PT for £345 ($584 USD) so you can get really good deals if you know where to look. if you insist on buying new then go for a C-1 elite it can do all types of music but is best suited for rock/metal
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Didn't the HR sunset drop down to like $550?

I'd try to get one of those if I were you.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.