I just got Amplitube metal, and I thought all I needed now was a guitar cable that is normal on one end but on the other end it is small enough to fit into my computer. (My friend has one) But said friend claims I need some kind of converter box. Is he right?
Member #8 of the "I Love Mexican Food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join
Yeah you need an audio interface google it, they come in all prices
You could download AISO4all, then get an adapter thats 1/8"-1/4" for your cable if you want to spend as little as possible. It wont sound as good as an Interface but you could try it.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.