Hi, I Bought an Ibanez RG 350 last year and the day i got it i noticed a buzz on the top E string, i tryed a couple things to fix it like new strings, raising the strings, even took it to a guitar shop and the guy said this is very common with these types of guitars but straightening the neck might help (which he did) but it didnt at all so i just excepted it and left it but it really frustrates me, so i decided to buy a new guitar thinking lightening wouldn't strike twice.

But when it opened my new Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy EX this morning i was shocked to hear the same buzz, so i gotta ask what it might be and how i can fix it on both my guitars cause its really frustrating and sounds shocking on and off the amp.

Any Help Please!!!!
The only thing I can think of is to bring it to the guitar shop and get it " set up ". Same thing happened to me a week after I bought my Ibanez 350, took it in and he said I will have it ready in 2 days i guess because it was a long weekend but yeah, im still waiting for him to finish with it. I know my reply might not help but thats what everybody else told me when I made a thread about this 3 days ago lol.
Have it set up properly and get the neck adjusted.Long trips and changes in temperature and humidity can make a neck warp slightly,which can make the action and intonation go off and cause fret buzz,tuning issues,and all sorts of crap to happen.If that doesn't work then have the frets checked and leveled.Chances are there's an uneven fret on the board that could be causing the buzzing.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.