Hi there,
Am a very proficient player however I just bought a new Ibanez Prestige Rg2550z and wanted some standard tuned (achievable shred maybe?) songs/artists to learn. I have been playing my schecter in Drop C for what seems like ages now and have now returned to standard tuning, but seem to be stuck as to what to get into to play!

Any help welcome; am always seeking to try all styles!
I'd suggest you the song Searchbar by Reported
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
Hmm...You can always learn In The Presence of Enemies Part I by Dream Theater. Its played on a six-string and is pretty challenging, especially some of the soloing runs Petrucci does in the beginning...or you can learn Tornado of Souls. Marty Friedman is the man. The intro riff is a bit tricky, but its so awesome once you nail it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Try some Nazereth. Every classic rock fan loves Nazereth, plus I'm sure it would be easy to turn into a metal sound. Or Cold Sweat by Thin Lizzy, cause that's pretty much a metal song.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Geezus
I'd suggest you the song Searchbar by Reported

indeed it is a very easy song to learn
took me like 5 min
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Yea thanks for the Dream Theater post, I'm mid-way through nailing Overture 1928/Strange De Ja Vu off their Scenes from a Memory album!