anyone have experience? I'm using a 6505+ head, getting rid of my 6505 cab and looking either going with a MESA, or an ORANGE cab however a guy told me to check into MATAMP, cheaper than orange and just as/ if not better.
Gear:
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 BLK w/ EMG 81/60
Peavey 6505+ head
Orange PPC412 cab
TU-2 Chromatic Tuner,
Maxon Od-808
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby WAH
Art&Lutherie Acoustic
matamp cabs?
or the amp?
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
the 4x 12" cab
Gear:
Peavey 6505+ head
Orange PPC412 cab
TU-2 Chromatic Tuner,
Maxon Od-808
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby WAH
Art&Lutherie Acoustic
?? anyone?
Gear:
Peavey 6505+ head
Orange PPC412 cab
TU-2 Chromatic Tuner,
Maxon Od-808
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby WAH
Art&Lutherie Acoustic
Quote by stykerwolf
I would go for an Avatar cabinet rather then a Matamp, though if it were a Matamp head it would be a differant story

this, I forget which one is the exact specs of the orange cab, its either vintage or traditional I believe, I'm sure someone else can tell you, but avatar is probably the best cab you can get for the money, plus you can customize it pretty much however you want
Quote by eberg2
this, I forget which one is the exact specs of the orange cab, its either vintage or traditional I believe, I'm sure someone else can tell you, but avatar is probably the best cab you can get for the money, plus you can customize it pretty much however you want

The contemporary's are identical to Orange cabs, just without all the extra work gone into sealing the cab. Lots you can do with silicone though...
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.