Well I put my carvin SX-300 amp on my local craigslist as im not getting a tone I like out of it. I got an offer for a parker PM-20 goldtop and the guy sent pictures. Would this be a good trade?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Do you have another amp to use? If not,I'd say no,since you could get cash for the Carvin and use that money towards a new amp fund to replace it.....kind of like recycling.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

It's probably about an even trade. Try it out. If you like the Parker then go for it.
Quote by Pr0gNut
Do you have another amp to use? If not,I'd say no,since you could get cash for the Carvin and use that money towards a new amp fund to replace it.....kind of like recycling.

I was looking for cash but ive had it on there for a couple months with only scammers wanting to pay with cash.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
I was looking for cash but ive had it on there for a couple months with only scammers wanting to pay with cash.

That's why I hate CL.

Try selling it on Ebay if you really need the cash.You may have to pay some minor transaction fees and so on but it's better than not selling it yah know?

I looked up the PM20 you mentioned and saw a new one going for $375.Not sure how much the carvin amp is,but that should give you something to base the numbers on.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.