Alright; I know these threads are SEVERELY overdone, but I'm out of ideas, and my friends are all incompetent when it comes to music, so I've turned to the experts at UG for some advice.

I wanna get a new guitar, but I want something decently priced with a locking bridge, I'm not quite sure what I'm setting myself for a budget, but the cheaper the better. I'm no pro, I just want something to jam with really.
My Gear:
Fender Squier VM Jazz Bass
ESP LTD B-5E
ESP LTD EC-330FM
Ibanez RGD7421
Jackson DXMG
Line 6 Pod X3
Be more specific.We can't decide the specs for you,because that's just silly and without a price range it's hard to really pinpoint suggestions for you.Generally the words "cheap" and "double locking" result in crap results,so that's something to consider.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Good point. In all honesty, I don't think that a locking bridge is completely necessary, I'm just looking for a decent starter guitar for playing metal. I don't know if that helps at all, and budget wise, I'm really trying to avoid going over 600$ CDN.
My Gear:
Fender Squier VM Jazz Bass
ESP LTD B-5E
ESP LTD EC-330FM
Ibanez RGD7421
Jackson DXMG
Line 6 Pod X3
Quote by CommaBass
Good point. In all honesty, I don't think that a locking bridge is completely necessary, I'm just looking for a decent starter guitar for playing metal. I don't know if that helps at all, and budget wise, I'm really trying to avoid going over 600$ CDN.

Epiphone prophecy EM-2 FX

That's all I'll say.Look into it,you'll be surprised.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Hmm....an Epiphone dot seems to fit your needs.

Nah Im just messin' with ya- I'd look into the mid range Jackson or Ibanez models (ex. Dinky or RG series). Good features, decent quality and sound for a low price
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL