I am looking to sell my Alvarez Md95 in pretty much mint condition and has been properly humidified and maintained. How much do you guys think I can get for it. I need funding for a new amp.
FS LTD EC-50 with GFS PowerRails Bridge pickup
Around $300? I've never heard of it, but google says it sold new for about 800, and if it's in good condition like you said...

RAZZLEFRAZZLE
^ I think that's way off.

It's an all solid wood guitar. I would say new it was closer to 900-1000. I would start at around $600-650, and I would expect to sell it for around $500.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by roamingbard13

It's an all solid wood guitar. I would say new it was closer to 900-1000. I would start at around $600-650, and I would expect to sell it for around $500.

If you say so. I did about 30 seconds of research, so it wouldn't surprise me if I was way off.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by roamingbard13

Sounds closer than $300. My friend bought his new for $1100CAD. I think you could probably sell it around $600-$700USD even if it's in really good condition.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Before the Masterworks series was discontinued, these were like $1139 brand new. Unfortunately, now that they are discontinued, you can buy one brand new for like $700. I would say that you could probably get about $500 for it right now, though it is hard to say. I can't find any recent sells on eBay to price the guitar. After all, something is only worth as much as someone else will give you for it. I do think $500 is a more than fair deal for this guitar, but there's really no way of knowing what someone will pay you.

I actually own an MD95, and I can say that anybody that knows anything about acoustic guitars should pay you $500 for the guitar no problem. If you were to wait a while (could take a year or two), until all of the brand new inventory of MD95s sell out, I would expect that the price might rise again. You might be able to get like $600 or $650 at that point.
Wow. I just realized that aiur55 IS my friend who bought it for about $1100CAD, LOL.
Equipment:

i actually only paid 1000 tax in. But i dont think i am gonna sell it, i like the guitar. Rather ***** myself out to fat chicks for amp money
FS LTD EC-50 with GFS PowerRails Bridge pickup
You gigolo.
Equipment:

Quote by captivate
Wow. I just realized that aiur55 IS my friend who bought it for about $1100CAD, LOL.

That's hilarious. Did he know you were on this forum?
Yes he did. He knows my user name and I also know his user name. I just didn't check who the TS was. LOL. Anyway, I called him a bit earlier because he wanted to change his strings. I don't think he's going to sell it.
Equipment: