After seeing multiple Prank threads in the last week or so, i decided to make a thread where you can share the stories of your best pranks and/or pranks that you're planning.

Do you remember the foam red noses (Brit***s only will remember these I'm afraid)?

I farted in my friends. He put it on and he smelled it. Win.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I told my sister to read the Pit.

She is now in a mental hospital. I fail at pranks .
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by King Twili
After seeing multiple Prank threads in the last week or so, i decided to make a thread where you can share the stories of your best pranks and/or pranks that you're planning.

Do you remember the foam red noses (Brit***s only will remember these I'm afraid)?

I farted in my friends. He put it on and he smelled it. Win.

I think you forgot a word either that or you are very ****ed up

EDIT: nevermind I read your post out of order
Last edited by weeeeeeeeeeeeee at Aug 4, 2009,
There's also the one that I've always planned but never had the audacity to actually do. You hook up a 9v car battery to a metal urinal, hide the battery, and wait for someone to pee in it.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by weeeeeeeeeeeeee
I think you forgot a word

No I didn't, read the whole post. You shouldn't need to add the word "one" to it to make it make sense.

Double post dammit.
Quote by King Twili
There's also the one that I've always planned but never had the audacity to actually do. You hook up a 9v car battery to a metal urinal, hide the battery, and wait for someone to pee in it.

car batterys are 12 volts...
Quote by King Twili
No I didn't, read the whole post. You shouldn't need to add the word "one" to it to make it make sense.

Double post dammit.

You did, however, forget the apostrophe.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Pissed in a Super Soaker and sprayed people as they walked by my house.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by King Twili

a shock from a car battery would kill you. and your dick would pretty much need to almost be touching the metal for the charge to travel up the urine stream. mythbusters did it with an electric fence.
My dad and uncle were freezing vodka shots. I replaced them with water. At this point they were already plastered, so when they took them out, I barged through them and sucked back both. They were stunned. It was funny.
Quote by BOPAWholewheat
My dad and uncle were freezing vodka shots. I replaced them with water. At this point they were already plastered, so when they took them out, I barged through them and sucked back both. They were stunned. It was funny.

how you swallow ice?
=/
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
I pushed my friend into an electric fence.
Quote by Shinobi1791

Damn you Sludge Metal community! We want Trent Reznor back.
Quote by LaT3raluS
THIS!!!
Im gonna try this as soon as i get home

dont forget that u put it there
Quote by LuckyBoys91
But water does

Since he JUST replaced them with water, the water wasn't frozen yet, obviously.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Since he JUST replaced them with water, the water wasn't frozen yet, obviously.

hmmm.
i guess i didnt have to ask.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Cut off about an inch of the top someone's deodorant and replace it with cottage cheese

Assuming they have white deodorant sticks..everyone has axe spray or axe deodorant, making it impossible to do this anymore
squeezed a melted chocolate bar into a nice perfect turd in a portapotty, and left it on the floor
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
how about the old *pull the chair out from under them as they're sitting down*
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
one of my friends did the toilet seat prank on me

so to get him back i stabbed him

I hid in my brother's closet then jumped out at him when he came in...he cried and I felt bad.
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.