how much do orange cab+amp usually cost, there a dealer with em about a half hour from where I live, but the douchebags wont tell me how much they cost over the phone and I dont feel like driving out there to see
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
$2500+ for a Rockerverb 50 and a 2x12 cab
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
orange amps are awesome. im gonna get one soon.
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
Is it worth that kind of green?

There have to be better options with 2500 bucks. Whats a Splawn head run these days?
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
/\

I don't get the hype over Splawn amps; they're hot rodded marshalls, which aren't exactly that unique. Orange amps have a nice dark crunch and a sweet clean tone, both of which are unique.

TS, depends on what kind of orange you're looking for; vintage OR heads can go for $2,000+ used (and they're supposed to be the holy grail of Orange goodness), but modern Rockerverbs are like $1800 new, and between $1300 - 1600 used. The AD series is another 2 hundred cheaper (on average) used, now sure on the new price.
They really only seem to have one sound to me but I've never owned one, just played them. Don't seem like they're worth the money IMO. I would get something more versatile.
VOX AC15 Classic Combo
Gibson SG Menace
Parker p-42
AnalogMan modified TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay
Boss Compression sustainer
Maxon AF-9 Auto Filter Wah
I'm not all too big on Oranges, some of them sound pretty nice, I like the AD30TC quite a bit, but other ones do not sound all that great to me. I'll never understand the huge price tag, I'd still rather have a Marshall or Fender to cover just about any genre outside of maybe fuzzed out stoner rock.

Just my opinion. Some others might like the Orange tone, but it's definitely not for everyone.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
/\

I don't get the hype over Splawn amps; they're hot rodded marshalls, which aren't exactly that unique. Orange amps have a nice dark crunch and a sweet clean tone, both of which are unique.

TS, depends on what kind of orange you're looking for; vintage OR heads can go for $2,000+ used (and they're supposed to be the holy grail of Orange goodness), but modern Rockerverbs are like $1800 new, and between $1300 - 1600 used. The AD series is another 2 hundred cheaper (on average) used, now sure on the new price.
Rockerverbs are generally around $2000 for the 50 watt head and a little more for the 100 watt heads. Idk where you got the $1800 from, as for being unique, it's not worth it to pay that much extra for uniqueness. It reminds me of when I splurged for a set of WCR Fillmores after being so used to getting qualities A, B and C out of my guitar and then playing a PRS with Fillmores and hearing qualities D, E, F, thinking "wow! this is awesome!" spending about $300 on a set and then realizing after a while that I liked A, B and C better.
Last edited by al112987 at Aug 4, 2009,
www.humbermusic.com has price listings for orange, the dealer won't deviate much from them.

i use orange for my british sound, until i get a matamp. i like it, i prefer the darker sounds. plus the feedback is incredibly musical and controllable with orange, that was a big factor
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Yeah, go look up Diezel prices. Oranges are now a slammin' deal.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by Jonny Ryan Mac
Is it worth that kind of green?

There have to be better options with 2500 bucks. Whats a Splawn head run these days?

comingi from a splawn owner i'd pay that for an orange

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.