Just wondering but what's your favorite kind of Wah pedal? Mine is a Dunlop Cry Baby Wah. Also post ur favorite modded wah pedal too if u like :P
i have a 535Q i love it for the versatility but i might change it for a true bypass one. Maybe a fulltone wah.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
I like my Vox V847, but I really love the RMC Wizard Wah.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I like my Dunlop Crybaby ZW-45, but I want to get it moded by someone (or figure it out myself)
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
the Morley Mark Tremonti wah is my favorite...I like how it's activated when you put your foot on it, no guessing if you turned it on or not like with Crybaby's sometimes...not that I don't like my Crybaby as well.
"Be as radical as reality."
- V.I. Lenin
Quote by Stereoaxis
the Morley Mark Tremonti wah is my favorite...I like how it's activated when you put your foot on it, no guessing if you turned it on or not like with Crybaby's sometimes...not that I don't like my Crybaby as well.

I'm thinking about wiring an LED onto my Crybaby for just that reason...any ideas about how to do that?
i've tried very few wahs but my favorite was the crybaby from hell. not a huge fan of wah pedals.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Koshman32
I like my Dunlop Crybaby ZW-45, but I want to get it moded by someone (or figure it out myself)

Good luck, if it has one of those boards with the tiny components your fuked.

I'm using BYOC wah and it sounds absolutely amazing. I couldn't ask for more to be honest.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by hunterman
The Fulltone Clyde Deluxe. The older, white version is classier.

i've been gas'ing for that, it looks so awesome.
that and Budda wahs.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I own a Dunlop 535q which I like alot, but I'm gonna be gasing for the reissue of the IBANEZ WH-10!!!!!!!!!!!!
personally if I had the money i would get a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe but I'm content with my crybaby 4 now but I plan 2 mod it
I have a Vox V847 thing y. Its great, but id like to have the Bud-wah or a fulltone wah, but they are expensive(for me)
I have a Weeping Demon and it's definitely not my favorite but it's decent. It's really versatile and gets the job done but I've considered parting ways with it and getting something else.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Ibanez WH-10

yes I'm a JF fan, no that is not the only reason I like it
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Either my MXR ZW wah or my customized MXR ZWS local shop modded
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
once played a ibanez WH-10... now every wah i play is just not enough... i think my crybaby broke down from the disappointment i transmitted to it