Page 1 of 3
Hello pit, how are you? So i just learned something that made me go "woah." I was a normal boy but the thing is I had really old parents. Like my mom was 49 when she had me. This always gave me some wonderment cause thats really old to be having children. I've always had older people who seem to not have any connection with my family that were friends with me. My favorite one I called "grandma donna". It always struck me as odd that I called her grandma cause I didnt call any of my parents friends that even though I've known them for as long (since birth).

But all of a sudden some lady starts talking to me on myspace. She struck me as weird so I asked my dad about her. Turns out its grandma donna's daughter. I went about a year just talking to her till today. I had suspected I was adopted so I asked her about it since she knew me for a long time. I asked her if I was adopted and she said ask my dad. I go out to the living room and say "Am I adopted?". Here comes the fun part.

As it turns out, My brother who is 37 is my dad. Him and grandma donnas daughter are my parents but I got taken away from her cause she was a drug addict. My brother (dad) gave me to my parents (grandparents) cause he couldnt take care of me. I was theirs till I was three and they said since I was in their care for so long they just adopted me. So yeah mind=blown.

I just figured I needed to tell somebody and who better than the pit? So thoughts? Similar experiences? Cool pants?

also the game and inb4 cool story bro, nice blog, frigid tale male sibling, etc.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by ToughGuy123
What? I don't follow.

tl;dr
my brother is my dad, my real mom was a druggie and my parents who are my grandparents adopted me.

Gear:
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Wow, that is pretty crazy.

I kinda had my mind blown like that but not to that degree.

When I was thirteen I was told that the man whom I had thought was my father was not my father, and that my REAL father had just died in a fire a few days ago.

Well, after that, the courts ordered paternity tests to be done to determine my father. Guess what? The guy who died in the fire wasn't my father either. To this day I have no idea who my father is, and the song "Alive" by Pearl Jam gives me cold chills.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
you should've added a tl;dr.

and that's one hellofa story.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
You need to call Jerry Springer right now!
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
So your brother is your dad and your grandma (who isn't actually your grandma?)'s daughter who would be your aunt is actually your mom?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by dudetheman
To this day I have no idea who my father is, and the song "Alive" by Pearl Jam gives me cold chills.

Gives me a boner cause its so damn good.
That's nuts, but it shouldn't really change anything. I remember when I found out both of my brothers were adopted I was just like, "ok." Them being adopted didn't change anything and your situation shouldn't either.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Last edited by Ironbodom at Aug 4, 2009,
It was like being sat on by rosie o'donnel. Its kind've a numbing sensation haha. and its true nothings really changed its just like "woah"

Gear:
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by sporkface
tl;dr
my brother is my dad, my real mom was a druggie and my parents who are my grandparents adopted me.
I'd be pissed if I were you.
Quote by The Contagen
Gives me a boner cause its so damn good.

True, it's a good song, but it still gives me chills.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by ToughGuy123
I'd be pissed if I were you.

Why should I be pissed?

Gear:
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by sporkface
Why should I be pissed?
Well if I was lied to my whole life, I would definitely be a little mad.
It's actually not THAT crazy.

He was raised by his grandparents because his parents were unable to care for him. He call his grandmother and grandfather mother and father because they have always been his mother and father figure.

I have a cousin who is in basically the same situation, except her mother isn't around and neither is her grandfather, so she calls her grandmother "Mom" and her real father "Dad."

It's gonne be weird when she gets old enough to understand.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by ToughGuy123
Well if I was lied to my whole life, I would definitely be a little mad.

But alas they were lying with good intentions. They didnt want to screw up my life.

EDIT: listen to dudetheman. He explains it pretty well.

Gear:
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Last edited by sporkface at Aug 4, 2009,
yeah, just as newaccount says,i thought WTF wincest, but you know what?

my mom had me when she was 21 (thats a year younger than what i calculate from your brother/father).

Ive lived all my life with my grandparents (my grandpa died in 2004) just like if they were my parents but ive always known they are my grandparents, so lol, if they never told me (just like you) id think my mom is my sister and my grandma is my mom and my grandpa my dad.

BTW, the guy who is technically ''my real dad'' appeared 2 years ago and he wanted to meet me but i didnt wanted to.
O_O woah...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
That's kind of confusing. Do I have it right?

What you thought were your parents are really your grandparents.

What you thought was your brother is really your dad.

What you thought was a family friend is really your grandmother.

Is that correct?
kill all humans
Quote by sporkface
But alas they were lying with good intentions. They didnt want to screw up my life.

...and they didn't screw up your entire life.

I really can't see why you should be mad either, TS. I mean, I found out that I had never met my real father and that he died in a fire a few days before I was told about him and I wasn't angry.

Hell, I wasn't even angry when I was informed that I was supposed to have another older sister, but she had been aborted.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by sporkface
Hello pit, how are you? So i just learned something that made me go "woah." I was a normal boy but the thing is I had really old parents. Like my mom was 49 when she had me. This always gave me some wonderment cause thats really old to be having children. I've always had older people who seem to not have any connection with my family that were friends with me. My favorite one I called "grandma donna". It always struck me as odd that I called her grandma cause I didnt call any of my parents friends that even though I've known them for as long (since birth).

But all of a sudden some lady starts talking to me on myspace. She struck me as weird so I asked my dad about her. Turns out its grandma donna's daughter. I went about a year just talking to her till today. I had suspected I was adopted so I asked her about it since she knew me for a long time. I asked her if I was adopted and she said ask my dad. I go out to the living room and say "Am I adopted?". Here comes the fun part.

As it turns out, My brother who is 37 is my dad. Him and grandma donnas daughter are my parents but I got taken away from her cause she was a drug addict. My brother (dad) gave me to my parents (grandparents) cause he couldnt take care of me. I was theirs till I was three and they said since I was in their care for so long they just adopted me. So yeah mind=blown.

I just figured I needed to tell somebody and who better than the pit? So thoughts? Similar experiences? Cool pants?

also the game and inb4 cool story bro, nice blog, frigid tale male sibling, etc.

wow that's amazing
╔══╦╗
║╔═╣╚╦═╬╣╚╬╗╔╝
║╚═╣║║╔╣╠╗║║║ ╬
╚══╩╩╩╝╚╩═╝╚╝ ║

Quote by nuttysmk54

Im a Mother Lover
You're a Mother Lover
We should F*** each others mothers (F*** each others moms!)

hmmmk finished....
Damn... That's gotta be kind of difficult, dude.

But, wouldn't you rather know, then not know?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
That's kind of confusing. Do I have it right?

What you thought were your parents are really your grandparents.

What you thought was your brother is really your dad.

What you thought was a family friend is really your grandmother.

Is that correct?

Yep pretty much.

Gear:
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
I just realized something, I have grandparents! I thought they were all dead.

EDIT: ^ yes I still do. They will always be my "parents".

Gear:
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by sporkface
I just realized something, I have grandparents! I thought they were all dead.

You've lived with them your entire life!

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Page 1 of 3